Sunday, April 25, 2010

What I like Most About Christmas

What most people like about Christmas are the presents, but nobody wants to say that. I could tell you about the time my Nephew was in a mean brat stage in his adolescence and I gave him a rubber chicken for Christmas. But telling of his humility upon receiving it would be a mean story. Regarding prior celebrations I could tell you how when the drinks flow and the mouths poor. And sometimes the best things are said, sometimes the worst. And how the perspective of this can change over time.

What I like about Christmas is how one man stood up to and for the rest of the World. In the name of good against the righteous good, and for this he became immortalized.

His soul more human than any other, he would prove to be the first and foremost role model one should have in life.

Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment